Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 10:40 AM
Today is 13th September. I have so many words left unsaid and as I await the time she flies,my heart is in great pain. I know that this will not be the last chance that I will ever get to see her cause I'll make sure that I see her again soon.
Right now I feel that my heart has no more fear of hiding. It wants to be heard and it has to be heard. My heart's on fire. The burning passion still lingers after so many times where I told myself its impossible. Love is an indescribable feeling that you give everything and expect nothing in return. I guess the only thing that I ever wanted in return was to receive the love back. Im still working on that and it'll take a long time for me to reach there but I have no fear. I will give my all to reach there and if in the end I don't make it. I'll be able to tell myself, 'Hey! don't be sad. You gave it your all and it's just not enough' That alone will be enough reason for me.
Right now, I'm having butterflies all over my belly. I'm so uptight and I wished that time would stop at 12.44pm so the plane will never take off but we all know that will not happen. She will be gone for most probably 4 years and this is a long period. I'll be flying to europe in 2 years time and I hope there will be an answer by then. 2 years for me to change everything that I need to change, work every ounce of effort out and I doubt i'll be able to sustain. However, I know just the thought of her alone will be enough to push me on.
Teardrops fall uncontrollably. I will be going through hell and reaching a goal that I don't even know might exist and yet im pushing on. Why? I have no answer to that in my mind but thats what my heart tells me is right.
If anyone out there is wondering who this wonderful and charming lady is.She's none other Kelly. As I said, I have no fear of hiding this anymore. It's official. I'm in love with her.
Hearts on fire,strong desire,raging deep within.

I have to because I love her and its what my heart tells me to do.