Sunday, September 19, 2010 @ 1:33 AM

So actually yesterday I caught this movie cause I find that it is something that is worth watching as I might get some insights into things that I have been thinking about. True enough I did get some thoughts running in my head. Its not easy handling a long distance relationship, not like I have one anyway but well it just applies to me in a way.
I feel rather good and positive after the movie so I think its a good sign.haha. Cancerians like me usually goes with the word think. It can be rather frustrating at times.haha.

AND as usual if im ever feeling down there will always be the retards that will cheer me up.haha. Weekends without them is just so weird. Truly. I love them. Thanks load guys. I cant say how much you guys meant to me as I just can't find the right words but do know that if you guys need any help, like desperate help. I'll be there. (:
Every single day, the thought of you will always linger in my mind. It don't detest it cause it reminds me how much you mean to me. I'll keep trying.