Sunday, September 26, 2010 @ 4:13 PM

Actually deep down inside, I know what must be done but never really gotten to do it. Now it's time to turn my back on you and focus on what must be done. Till then, I will not see you cause thats a promise to my heart. I know this will be hard on me only but still i'm going to do it. In the end, I know that everything will be worth it. Even if the outcome is bad. Time to pound those discipline into shape and get everything together.

You know.once in awhile we just hate life and start drowning ourselves with lame excuses why things don't work out. But thats just life. It ain't so hard if you let it be easy.
So if we think on the positive side of every thing then it won't feel that bad. For me, I have been treasuring my friends MORE these few months. Being into army made me realise I have so many things to lose and I don't want to lose them. Sometimes I hear my friends leaving and my heart feels a slight ache. I can't bear to part with them but the only comforting point is, they'll all come back to singapore eventually. At least this is what it is so far. Hopefully nothing changes.
The retards are a bunch of joy. Just yesterday I was feeling rather low cause due to some stupid carelessness I deleted lots of precious msgs.sigh. However once I met them, all my troubles seem to evaporate and seemed so tiny. Thats the power that friends possess. I love the retards. I REALLY DO LA!
Photos credited to August website.