Sunday, August 01, 2010 @ 1:29 AM
Hey world. Its been a long time since I came to this blog. The reason being I'm stuck in camp most of the time and when im out I just want to spend my time with my friends. It has become such a important routine in my life that without it I would feel weird.
Actually today I felt like blogging because I've got the feeling to write about something. The past few weeks or months has given me sufficient time to confirm my feelings that my heart has right now. It yearns to be love yet it's shy. Cause it's afraid that the person it love will not accept him. Its a struggle within the heart and its never easy to get by.
Somehow she's been the one pulling me through all my difficulties and low times that I might feel. How can I express these feelings that have been coped up inside my heart. Its bursting to get out and be heard. What's worse, there is a time limit and time is ticking away slowly. September calls for the dead line and up till now I have no idea what to do,what to say,how to think.
Cause even if i dream, the sweetest dream will never do. Cause I still miss you babe.