<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 1:50 AM

It fades away and returns to haunt me.

I can't seem to remember the day I started to fall for girls. It's been rather long and I've been trying all my life. I don't seem to be learning from my lessons at all. I guess it's my nature and thats the reason why I can't curse and swear at love cause no one is to blame. I can't shake the feeling that things will work out eventually no matter how dire the stat of the situation might be. If this is the so called positivity, I'd rather not have it.

I've met many people who is facing the same problem as me and I figure its a major problem everyone is facing. I do question myself when the perfect girl for me will appear and I never seem to get an answer to this question. The reason is simple, it just cannot be answered. I have to say, it's awkward to receive confessions especially from people whom you don't expect. Just had a refresher course not long ago and I must say, it took be by surprise.

I realised I have not been praying like a good kid recently. It's just because it have not become a habit for me yet. I'm trying and I do hope it will become a habit. I must say that through praying, it really does brings comfort to the heart. For some reason it does. I think this can be termed as a sense of security since we know that there is a greater force out there looking after us. I'm keeping my faith but it lies on a single strand of thread. I do hope the Lord will shed some light on me now or soon.

These few days have been well spent with friends. Good friends that I can foresee accompanying me through my life even as we age. I feel relax when I'm with them and there's no secrets between us. It's a good feeling.

I'm trying out a new perspective and I hope everything turns out alright in the future. Still looking for the ONE among the crowd. No one said it was easy from the start. It's all about trial and error or sometimes it'll be the Lord answering people's prayer.

Real tired thinking about such stuff EVERYDAY. Today will be the last day of my holiday. It's gonna be a great one. (:



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥