Sunday, May 09, 2010 @ 3:34 PM
Recently life in SCS has started to increase in pace. Our admin time has slowly been drained away and we have more things to do already. This really places the stress on both body and mind. We have so many tests to pass and yet still have to maintain our physical fitness I guess this is part of being a leader.
And nowadays Im facing more responsibility too. Today I had piano which will be a routine thing from now on. I'll need to pick up my driving theory lessons. Lastly im looking for students to give secondary physics or mathematics tuition. All these will really burn up my weekends and I hope I still have time to go out with the people I love and cherish.

This is one of the reasons my life is more colourful. (:\
on another note.I need to pray more.oh God please guide me along.