Friday, April 09, 2010 @ 3:08 PM
I am now officially a soldier of the SAF. Graduated from BMT on thursday 8th april (: Actually I must say that life in BMT has been a rather smooth ride especially with my buddies. Platoon 3 was awarded the 4th platoon in the company! yay! however the catch is that there is only 4 companies in cougar company.heh. But Cougar did win BEST company award! Its our 4th time in a row and honestly im really proud about it. Im proud and will always be a cougar warrior!!
COUGAR ALL THE WAY. (:
Our captain has been really encouraging all the while and that includes our commander too. Even though Sgt Nicholas has been the most fierce in our platoon but he has his reasons for being fierce and strict. Sgt Clarence was just watching us from a far but I guess he has bonded well with our platoon and our section in our bitching session at night. Sgt Jimson is just anal about the buckle and its really funny how our time ended with him acknowledging that he was the only one being anal about our bag's buckle. haha. Sgt Jansen was our section commander and he is really a welfare King. He takes real care of our platoon and gives us as much rest as possible. (:
Overall our platoon was a great one and the people within it defined our platoon!
Oops almost forgot, Our platoon commader 2LT Wilbert Tedja!
Honestly, I didn't expect our commander to be that fierce from his looks. From the first time I saw him I kinda knew he was a nice person compared to the rest. He was approachable and that was what made him a good commander I guess. He do talk to us and he does do funny stuffs at times especially the time where he tried imitating our OC but failed. hehe.
Cougar gave me a fun time and this would be the last as command school will not be as smooth sailing as now.
To end off everything I wish everyone in our platoon all the best where ever they might go in the next 1year and 8 months. I hope to see them soon or see them in my unit when we get our posting.