Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 10:47 AM
Its the new year and im going to squeeze 365 days of 2009 into one entry.
So this year has been one hectic year. The first half of the year was spent dating and playing and mostly having fun but the latter of the year was spent breaking up, studying and well having fun after the exams.
At first it was all fun fun and fun till the common test results came in where I came to reality that I had to study. Met new friends along the way and of course I have lost some but this kinda even things out so im okay with it.
Every year I still find myself hanging out with the same few people and with each passing year I seem to find a new bunch of people to hang out. NJC was never a good choice I would say but
I would never ask for anything more with the company that I had with 08s04. There were the whacky bunch of us and the studying bunch of us and of course there would be the weird bunch of people. However everyone seemed to clicked together in 2009 and it seemed that we were a more united class now.
Relationship had never been my forte even though I would love it to be and this year marks another bumpy road on this. I'm not thinking too much about it because it's over and I wanna keep it that way.yeah. There were some regrets but life goes on with or without you so I might as well move on with life.
Lastly I would really miss my friends but im going to Thailand with the whacky people this sunday.gonna hae loads of fun. (:

All my cousins who have been there when I needed them.

08s04 the best people that you can ever find.

Last but not least to see Miss Lim get married...well she's a good catch and im happy for him and her.(: