<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 1:42 AM

I shall blog about stuff that happened this 2010. ((:

So far everything has been great. First thing that took off during the new year was phuket trip and it was awesome. Going overseas with friends will give one a very different experience. At first I was reluctant to go for this trip but im happy that I went for it. I will always remember the retards now. Met really nice people there too, Bob,Kate,Sue,David and Emma, they were really nice people. Much different from those tour that I have went with my parents. I shall dedicate one post tmr for my phuket trip. Right now I just wanna blog about some things.
I must say that these few days I have been spending time dota-ing my life away and I realised it is bad hence i'm stopping now.haha.
Once again my heart is seeking for love, someone that will love me for who I am. It's much harder than said or depicted in movies. It's not such easy but I feel that if one does not put in the effort to seek it out, it will be even harder. This is a game and we are all players. We will win in the game once we find the perfect partner to spend the rest of our lives with.
Right now, I must say that part of me is reluctant to start looking but the other part is urging me to seek it out. Its the choices that we make that defines us. I shall give this some thought though.
Alright, today I went to the zoo with my cousins and sister, namely Qunli (sister), Weisi and DongHao ( cousins). We walked around and saw many things. It brings back a nostalgic feeling of the zoo cause its been ages since I went to the ZOO and this time it gave me a good impression. I LOVE THE ZOO OKAY!

alright im kinda tired and I shall prepare myself for whats coming. National Service.

Im really sorry to my friends. I have not been a good friend.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥