Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 9:43 PM
Hey blog! So the first week of A levels are over. Im really happy that its going too well for me. I have to be on my toes! Because whenever things get too smooth, there will sure be things that will pop up out of nowhere and ruin everything. Have to be real careful.
Okay.Recently I have been playing computer games instead of studying but I should be studying. My discipline is so weak that I cannot control myself! BUT! Im trying to, so give me some credit.haha. I shall study tmr and on monday because next week will be a hectic week. With major papers such as econs,physics and chemistry.
And I have came to know of a model existence.haha. She's very pretty but no chance la hurrrrr.haha. Well its good for the eyes. So i'll just leave a picture here for everyone to see. She's damn hot! like hot hot hot stuff. NOTE: THIS IS NOT PORN!ahahaha. this is just top quality eye candy.