Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 7:26 PM
The start of the new week wasn't really that good. After the end of the first day, we were already filled with a list of to do. Economics is still quite hard for me to grasp. Never really gotten the hang of it, can never write well. I think thats something I really need to work hard on. Studying in the library is good especially with chia hong around. The master will always be able to solve almost 95% of the question we ask him. Well this makes me feel a little small compared to him and it makes me wonder why am I so dumb?
Was supposed to study in school till 9pm but my tummy wasn't feeling all that good today hence I decided to go home earlier. On the way home I picked up 4 comics which I had wanted to start collecting. Thanks to the membership card of 30% discount I saved $12! haha. Thats quite alot considering I will be buying more. I think there is like 25 more books to go before I can complete the collection.
Facebook is really evil. It is able to share photo but those embarrassing photos can be seen by everyone too.Oh man. Daniel recently posted some of the old photos during nan hua and I realised how fat and chubby I was last time. Really motivated me to slim down more! Don't want
to fat and chubby anymore. Its not cute. at all. period.
Currently can't wait for family feast meal after the canoeist come back from competition and of course the phuket trip with the retards during January 201o. Really looking forward to it. Max.
So lastly i shall just leave a photo for everyone to see and have a good laugh. (: Laughter is the best medicine for me right now. Don't wanna think about any relationship issues until Alvls are over. Meanwhile I shall continue looking at the eye candies. no harm right? haha. They really brighten my day. After Alvls, there will be much more to do.