<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, August 08, 2009 @ 7:17 PM

National Day is tmr! haha. That means im getting lots of holidays over the weekends however I think I must take this time to study real hard. I have no time to waste..Cheers....
HAHA.Have been watching lots of movie recently.Movie such as Hangover and UP. They're both really nice show.Hangover is just 100% laughter while UP has a little touchy side to it that manage to move me to tears at some point. Oh man the love they share is so hard to come by.

On another note, I think I caught the anime wave AGAIN! Have been trying to find anime to watch and I just finished watching Chrome Shelled Regios ytd. Now im back to eureka seven.hahaha. They're all really nice anime!

When I watch them, Im so comforted that there is a slight chance of finding the one person that will be with me the rest of my life. Such things are magical...okay im the kind of loving guy.no.im serious...haha.

Alright to end of this phot I shall have a few photos that our class 08S04 have taken on National Day celebration and Class photo taking day. (: I love my class...

Class PhotoTaking Day
Class Photo!!!! Look at the retards.....


National Day Class Photo
National Day Photo.


happy boy
The reason I smile so brightly is because im with my class. (:
08S04.retards forever.

Liqiang aka Droops



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥