Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 10:52 AM
Its been days of hardwork and disicipline for the past few days. Though I cannot bring myself to study as much but im really trying. I hate it adults do not take what we, youths are speaking seriously. They just brush us off so easily without even considering that we are serious with the words that just came out of our mouth. Is this the society we live in now? Is everyone facing the same problem as me or is it that im just alone here.
Anyways I think this is one of the social barrier that society,Singapore or the world should take note of. That' s the reason why youths are going astray in this generation. Its the listening ear that we all so need but could never really get it anywhere except in school. Friends will be there to listen to all sorts of trouble thus we rely on one another. Teachers are a pain in the ass with homework but at least they listen to us when we have troubles. I think this is one major factor that parents or adults should really take note off.
This really set me thinking what kind of parents I might be when I grow up. With all these bad examples that I'm seeing I hope I don't become like them when I grow up because the society has a way of changing people.
I want to have a big family when I grow up. Love kids though they are erm....expensive? playful? troublesome? hahaha.