Wednesday, August 05, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
I think these few weeks has been really tough weeks.Been trying to cope with the new attitude towards work but its really hard.
Part of me wants to study but another part of me misses you so much and this the main reason why im so moody at days.Been struggling to get out of this.
Finally I have decided to focus on my studies for that is the most important issue right now. However there is also concerns if I do this.Im afraid by numbing my heart and trying to forget you, it will not be possible to get back again after A's because I will have locked my heart away....thats the only concern I guess but I think i'll just leave it to fate.
Give me strength to pull through these rough time.
Going for commando vocational testing on next tues and I hope i get in.haha.sound crazy? not at all. Honour and Glory!
hahahahaha.laxing sua.with this issue settled im going full force study! A's here I come! muacks!