Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 7:52 PM
I think by now I should give myself a pat on the shoulder telling myself I've done well. Reason being that im getting really hardworking compared to the past. Though I have been doing my work but there is still the lack of discipline to study 10 hrs a day. It might sound insane but I think its possible.Im still 7hours away from that goal.I shall work hard towards it.
Anyway I have started my comic collection spree today. I think I really envy Japanese people because much of the comic are written based on Japanese language and it will be really cheap to buy it at Japan too.
I've started collecting Soul Eater. Its really a nice manga and I bought the taiwan version because Singapore does not publish it......Stupid Chuangyi...Its really expensive compared to a $5.50 one that is published by Singapore publisher.Oh god.Im gonna spend tons of money on them.
These are a few manga that im going to start collecting.
1.)Soul Eater
2.)Overdrive

