Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
I bet everyone has some sort of dream when they were young. Haha. My dream was to make a giant playground so I can have my friends come over and play anytime and it is able to hold lots of people.
However, as we grow older we tend to forget such stuff. How innocent we were when we were young. Our thoughts were so creative that it would be out of this world, everything seemed so carefree then. I happened to recall my childhood and to be honest I can't really remember much from last time.
The society that we are growing up in is so competitive that everyone seems to be struggling unknowingly.
Sometime I hope that the world be a simpler place. I just thought of a good way to become rich. I'm gonna make it big when I grow up.
But the first obstacle would be A levels....gotta get past that first.hahaha. poor me.

I think we all have dreams and they were fragments of our past. We tend to lose them. When I saw this picture, it reminded me that when I was young I've already wanted to make it big in life. Doctors, lawyers and millionaire. All seem so 'wow' but as we grow up they start to be normal. Where is the real world. It might be in a parallel world.