Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 8:47 PM
Its almost the end of the first week of the holidays.3 more weeks to go. Things are moving on real smoothly be it in my studies,family and even my love life. All things seems to add up to one big thing called happiness but 99% of this happiness is found from yingying! haha. its true!
So yesterday was a sinful day, I must repent for what I did. Should not have eaten too much KFC and just kept it in the fridge so I could have space to stomach the pasta. What a heartache moment for me to throw it away. ): Im sorry! So at night I had a little talk with my mum, she gave some comments and I shall convey them on wednesday when there is band!
A little part of me is missing band. I wanna pick up my tuba again and play all those beautiful low notes that support the whole band. I have so much more to learn.damn!
I shall continue studying.Completed some physics topics and for maths, I have completed vectors and integration techniques.9 more chapters to go!
And im so gonna touch econs soon.
I have lots of things that I wanna do this holiday.must prioritise.