<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 10:37 PM

I am sitting in front of my computer this very moment, I was thinking why can't the world be a much simpler place where people can be satisfied. Its not that hard as long as you don't desire it 'that' much. Somehow Im very concerned with the environment too. I love nature but right now its being polluted at a amazingly shocking rate. Since young I had been aspiring to do something for the Earth we live in.haha. Big dreams for a small boy but im doing my part to help Mother Earth.

Today was another great day.Yes. I believe we can last forever. Im a thinker and I tend to think too much but can you tell me there's nothing to be afraid of....its such a scary experience from past that I don't wanna go through it again.Its too painful. ): sobs.....
Haha.sometime im kinda sad at night especially the weekend. Its so lonely at home and I don't like that feeling at all. We all wanna grow up fast and now I think I can understand why we desire for that. haha. However life is a learning process so if we were to grow up the next day we would have lost the chance to learn and mature more into good people.haha. Its kinda weird but its the natural way.

I think im emo-ing tonight away.aw.shucks.whats wrong with me today.
byez!



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥