Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
Only a few more days till the studying train starts running! Band has been so much fun over these years and under Mr Ho I have matured and learned so much that I cannot repay him. Band has never been the wrong choice even though at times I will feel tired and wanted to give up but I'll always survive thru it and then it made me realise how much potential I have.
I'll miss my juniors and my seniors as well. Tho I can still see them from time to time but the feeling is just different from the small and cosy and messy band room. Talking about band room, its still dirty and apparently the current quartermaster is forgetting to keep the band room clean.
I think that people should just keep the band room clean.Its not the respondsibility of the quartermaster alone.But my term of service is going to be over.Im glad NJCSB got GOLD. With such a small band we sure blew a huge sound.
Im thinking of picking up oboe so i can play in a orchestra. (: I shall learn it soon.
Im beginning to discover more of myself when Im with you and im also beginning to discover more about you! hehe.
We're so different yet we're have so many things in common and thats why we're the puzzle that fits for one another. I think about our future, I ponder about the question that surface in my mind.But we'll just take a step at a time for now. Time for me to bring you to level 2!
I hope things don't turn sour because I really love you a lot.
I must try to accomplish one thing that I have always failed when im with you.I must, at least for once. hehe.
I LOVE YOU HONEY GIRL!