<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 8:20 PM

Ok im saddened by the fact that I cannot focus and do my homework as I am suppose to be. This is very worrying cause I need lots of discipline for A levels and apparently I lack it. I shall work on it while I still have time.
Almost nearing SYF date. We are 9 more days away from our performance and I realise I have lots of things to do. I hope the euphonium and can used to their new mouthpiece and play better. Well new things always gives me great motivation so I think it should be able to help them. HEHE im so glad jingwei is improving so much and is willing to practice so hard for it. Im happy seeing all my juniors improving. All three of them are great. All the way gabriel,jiawen, and jingwei!
Life is still as usual having its own ups and down but I think it will be fine in the end. As long as im with honey girl. HAHA. I really do cherish her (:



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥