Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 6:05 PM
Hello world! Im here to blog before I start work. Alright so im a bit groggy because I just woke up not long ago. Getting pumped up for dinner then its time to chiong work after that.
So I wanna say that recently the family condition hasn't been the best. Dad and mum been both a pain in the ass. I sometimes really don't understand them even though I have tried so hard. Is it time to give up or should I try and see it fall in front of me like always. I do not know the answer yet.
Been causing lots of troubles in school too. Because I have been not tucking in my shirt. For a simple reason like this I have lots of talks with teachers and it all started with this male teacher. Im seriously hating his guts now. But its only a few more months to A levels. I shall endure.
I wanna thank someone here. I wanna thank yingying for always being there for me. Her presence alone is enough to make me smile.yay! makes me happy for no particular reason other than she being beside me. Things are moving, positively of course and I hope this will keep up. lovely.
you are so impt to me now. aww man.