Its monday already and I can't wait for tuesday to come.Like serious... Ok so my life today is pretty tiring.Band from morning till 1 and I had 2 tuition at different places.So i had to rush here and there.This busy-ness of mine has been able to keep me distracted for quite some time.haha. I realise there's like tonnes of homework for me to do this march holidays and I shall make it an effort to complete at least one subject.Dreaming big but I shall make it a reality. There's like tuition at 9am tmr morning.Im so tired now.Been playing alot.so thats it for me. band camp = study + band. Thats my schedule so far. Omg.can't wait for tmr! (: I shall put something orange cos im happy. (:
Profile
Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.