Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
Valentine. The first experience for me this year. Kinda unexpected turns here and there but I think overall it went well. What I heard really set me thinking once more , reliving the past nightmares, trying to grab onto this little light that seems so fragile and might disappear anytime.
My mind has countless thoughts that cannot be processed by this simple mind of mine but nevertheless the time spent is one that I will treasure forever.
Been a long long long time since I felt this way and this time my heart shall speak the truth.
The last few minutes of the day was a lil awkward but it ended okay,I guess. The atmosphere changed a little and it set me thinking from then onwards.
I think I'll be waiting,waiting and waiting for this light to grow stronger.I don't want to let go knowing that I will regret if I do not.

I thank you for everything and I'll be waiting.
heart and roses are binded with special thoughts and feelings.
Something that even the sands of time can never erase.
<3