<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, January 05, 2009 @ 6:38 PM

HEH! the new year has arrived. Ok I know this is kinda late but yet I still have to write as a respect.haha.
So recently had a honour band outing at sentosa.It was well fun fun and more fun! We played captain's ball and freeezzzzeeeeebie being alert all the time because the ppl ard you carry you and dump you into the water anytime. heh. luckily im smart. I avoid the water at all cost.
I reached siloso at ard 3 and we all left that area at 6. Was wanted home for dinner so I couldn't join the group for dinner so left with phyllis and rouhui.Then phyllis had to go watch movie because it was free! o: Free movie, how i wished i had one too.oh well. So in the end I left with rouhui.
So yup,reached home at 9 i think. Ate and went to dota. haha. Started practising Andante and Rondo from concerto for tuba. I must say I totally love the pieces. Got my enthusiasm back so now i can chiong for music! Need to work alot on my music first before studies come during may.haha.SYF FTW.

Last but not least a photo of the honour band ppl. :)
Photobucket

And a note to myself and others who still don't know.School starts on the 12th jan.Meaning only a few more days till school start. homework completion is at 0% but revision of work is at 30%.All the best to me and everyone with much love!



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥