Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 1:04 AM
hello world!
I have been a bad boy cos im spending too much. I have been buying ps3 games and its becoming a habit. I bought 6 games within 3 weeks or so. Each costing about $40 to $50. My mama wanna scold me le, thats what I think but she still gives me money to buy it. :/ Thats why I feel guilty.
Aside from games, my holidays are mainly ,band,diet,game and well the cycle continues. This is a rather good cycle for me. I can have my breaks and yet do something nice like playing the tuba at home.haha. Alright I love my holidays.
I've been real busy with band recently, Nj band prac + NIE band prac.Its super nice but tiring. I still like it tho.haha. I respect Mr Ho.Woots!
Recently,just found out that I got into honour band for the band fest,although got in by default but I felt that if I went for audition I should be able to get through.haha.oh well thats one less thing to worry for now.Party time. (:
congrats to the lovers.haha.
motivational month and year ahead. Shall work really hard.