<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 8:11 PM

Im still picking up the pieces, just dropped all the pieces today so im picking them again! Its a boring process.
Recently I have been into Ps3 games dealing. Trying to sell off my old games and buy new ones. Its rather interesting meeting people on forum. Its a new experience for me and im rather new at this. Slowly I shall learn the trade secrets!
haha.....
I can't really bring myself to laugh out loud now. Really in the process of getting myself back and of course always.....getting in shape. Fyi, I don't wish to be round though it is a shape.haha. alright.lame. :/
Band practice are going to be tidious from now on. New SYF piece is here and WOW is it hard! Its super duper hard. Shan't disclose the title yet. I shall release it when I feel the time is right.
Yawns.I want to be a wood cutter too.
Cut down the tree in my hear before it grows. Chop Chop Chop.
It will come to me, one day it will (:



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥