Saturday, September 06, 2008 @ 5:26 PM
Im gonna post some pictures.haha.i just finished my work.gonna reward myself by blogging alittle. haha.

My Nj class! 08S04! we the retards! ahahaha.they are the reason I go school everyday!

My secondary 2 class.Now all gone Jc or poly.Gosh I miss them!

.
These are the friends whom I met this monday during our 6A outing.5 years and we are still going strong! Mr Reuben why so pai kia.haha.Most of streched and slimmed.haha for the guys.the girls...well...they grew abit.haha.but still the same.as quirky as ever.I love my class

The guys of 6A 2003! 5 years! 5 years! 5YEARS!!!

That is the photo 5 years ago!I still have it K! haha. I miss all my teachers.hm.especially my principal.Mdm Fong ar.I miss you (: but she retired so I don't have a chance to see her anymore.
So this practically sums up my school life.The people I have met throughout my life are the treasures of life.haha.I really miss them alot.Can't live without friends can't I? will die if i can't talk to people. My mouth loves to talk.Lastly not to miss out my band buddies of course.The time we made music together! It was the time of our life.Don't think I can ever forget.




Tho its kinda late,but im just starting to post pics.haha.gimme a break!