<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 8:46 PM

AH! Its been ages since I blogged and well can't blame me.Im busy studying and playing at the same time.haha.Im a all rounder.lol.
Anyway promos are really nearing in and im afraid that I might not promote so I will work really hard.Even the teachers can see the improvement in my work.haha.that's good isn't it? I have been studying after school recently and yes I have been asking ppl to study out with me.
Im really pretty sure my effort are making progress.I can feel it! YEA YEA!

and OMG H3 is really tough la.Special relativity was easy to listen , hard to do , but once explained actually quite easy but its still cheem.Really.Whats the definition of proper time? haha . It has to do with the time relative with who.Go figure ppl.

My band practise are over cause im a potential retainee thus the school stopped my CCA , but no fear as I have a tuba at home so I can practise at home too.After promos, its full speed project work and band! omg can't wait for band to start , and start practising out SYF piece,I hope its a real tough one.haha.internal combustion , , , I have yet to see the score but I want to learn it.haha. heard it was difficult.

So what can I say to make my blog are not dead? I think thats all.. haha.Love!



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥