<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, July 05, 2008 @ 2:53 PM

I have regained my composure and now its time to change some things.Band will no longer be the same that I cannot deny cos the joy of trying to be a QM is over.haha.Im just lacking in something but thanks wensi I shall work on it.Now there is a new aim.Shan't mention it yet.haha.
So overall days of sadness is over and time to embrace the future.haha.Hoo Ya! I guess this band sound is back to.One band , One sound , On family.We are a family.
Nonetheless I still love band to the MAX.Its where my soul calms down when hearing the sound of the tuba.haha,it really calms me down.All the troubles are gone not when I stepped into band but when I have the tuba in my arms.Haha.Sounds weird but thats how it is.Tuba is my mate.Love it.Buying it! haha.
On a lighter note.Monday is youth day, should we have a outing ? stay home and try out the new ps3 game? or just hang out with YOU KNOW WHO.haha.Making it obvious.but then its ok.
If we have a sentosa outing , its time I try on my new boxers from angella and gang.haha.time to be sexy!
I really have matured.haha.Took me a few days to get back myself.Its easier now when you know how to change your mind's perspective.Be positive , thats the most impt attitude.Sorry to everyone whom I daoed in the past 2 days.haha.Im all better.
Thank you Tuba! (: LOts of love for it! DOH RAY MEE!!!!



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥