Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
Common test are unofficially over.haha.Why so? Cause there is still one more physics spa left.Overall this common test is a killer.Would be happy if Im able to pass all.haha.Shucks man.
Im still thinking about etude like nobody buisness.Feels weird to go school early without going band room , and its like a habit to walk to band room every morning thinking that well......it might be opened.Guess im really into band now.
In a few more days would be selection for Exco members for band, one side of me is wishing for it and the other side just wish that it will be on another day.I don't want to see the seniors leave cause I know that many will cry , lets just say that I do not like such a atmosphere.never.
Recently I have been much better at coping with stuffs.Be it homework , study , emotional and physical problems.I feel that as I start to mature so does my ablility to adapt.haha.For once the love was locked away deep inside me , but now recently I just burst open and everything started flowing out.haha.Im trying to control it but it just grow stronger.
After all that is said I realise that my mind is easily swayed by the surrondings , its just a little problem but it really makes me think and it will bug me the entire day until I totally forget about it.I know this is bad , with this kind of mind I can't make good decisions.I base my decisions on my feelings.That way of making decision is a double edge sword.haha.
Right now im stilling fighting over whether to ask or not.In a few days time , it will be MY day.haha.Looking forward to it and yet not.Don't want to be disappointed everytime during that day.Its kinda saddening to realise that actually you are not important in ppl's eyes.Never came to their mind too.Lets just hope and observe what will happen.
So should I ask or not? haha. Ask or don't ask , im sure the answer lies within myself just couldn't find it now.haha.