Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 9:54 PM
The more I look at you , the prettier I think you become.Haha.Its just the thought that came across my mind today.You're getting prettier everyday to me.I hope it remains this way.haha.
I made my resolutions a yesterday.I have 4 great resolutions this year.First , I will do well in band ,2nd I will get the girl. 3rd I will do well in studies ,4th I will slim down and pass my napha this year.
These resolutions are not placed according to priority its just in the sequence as the thought comes to my mind.Quite a few things to do now.haha, looking at my list.hm.so lets start now!
Been getting well with my class.As bonded as ever and we're like one of the most bonded class in NJC and IM PROUD OF IT.haha.I think we will have a sentosa outing again this monday on vesak day.Hope sentosa has a spot for us.haha.Its a nice place that I recently just found out.LOL.
Been doing pull up training with my class oso.We go pull ups everyday and when I look at aiman , I will think to myself , "what have I been doing the past 10 years."haha.He is the fasted canoeist in NJ and he is fittest i think.haha.omg.Our role model.
Amanda gibson nicholas and I have thought of new ways to bond our class again.haha.We will hold a performance by 08s04 at the end of the year.The pull up bar performaces.haha.LAstly we will include the endurance test too.haha.for those who know , well its for u to know and for others to find out.
I gave my heart away but it got lost while returning to me.hahaI think im still on track.Im not lost...im not lost.haha.(: