<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, May 03, 2008 @ 11:43 PM

actually I realise its much tougher then what I used to thought it would be.Right now im torn between choices.Exactly like last time.If I choose the wrong choice my life is good game already...i don't wanna go through the same experience again.
Why can't life be easier , why must there be so much process to be gone through before we come to an answer.
Is this how life works.if it is im pissed with it,always had for a matter of fact.
Band took up my whole day today.Wasn't really happy with the whole college day thing.probably because when im writing this ,im pretty pissed.
Had a fast dinner and well a wonderful subway cookie.But it doesn't taste so good now.haha.Cos somewhere somehow, something went wrong.
I have many homework too.now i remember why I hate tuitions, because they take up so much of my time that I ahrdly haf time for myself.....The world does not revolve around me but I still prefer having time for myself.
Its tough to have a student life yet wanna be free.
I why do you seem so high up and unreachable.Even though I try so hard you're still so far.A thousand millions steps to reach you.it might take me a life time.Shucks.Im getting emo again.Thats bad and I know it.
Smile for in my prayers I hope You had heard my problems.......cause im really stuck now.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥