Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 11:36 PM
AHH! March holidays are here.Rejoice? think again.First im starting my tuition and secondly my band camp is taking up the rest of the weekdays.Left with weekends which is like a normal week.BUT! for band I think it will be worth it.HAHA.I just love NJSB that much.
I need to improve!
This is the thought that has been running through my head since I joined the band.Im so weak and lousy.So many things to learn its as if Im in a new world.Hm.But I will strive to be the best once again.This is not a dream.Its a destination.Maybe after my jc life is over.Band might be the only thing that was real actually.
Nj Ani Anime was OK.Messy though.Its expected.I made lots of mistakes but well its a first for me too.I will train and become norm to all these.
Today went out with edward,amelia,charmaine,shihui,christ liew and mr tan for dinner.Halfway through I think a thought hit me and then there goes my mood.Somemore.So many thoughts going through my head that I feel that i might explode.so pain , my head.
forget forget forget.......ZZZZZ..let it all be gone.Take my worries away....studies CCA and stress.Take it all.
I want things to be gone.
DAPHNE! you went to AJ! smack you ar!
I saw somebody yesterday too.Singapore is so small.HAHA.Out of 4 million ppl I had to see him.Blame it on charmaine,shoudn't have told us man,or at least me.HAHA.
Poor me.As in literally poor cos im so broke.
I want money!feel small without it.Someone make me feel big!Give me comfort!
LOL! dun understand ? then you dun?