Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 8:12 PM
Hello people.I have missed all of you guys.Just a good thing to start this post is that I have successfully appealed into NJC.My dream JC.
Once I entered well things don't usually is what you had imagined.Life is NJC is tough.Everyone is mugging everywhere and I'm so far behind the lecture.I hope I can get tuition soon cos I need to catch up with my work....
Im entering full 'PIA' mode soon.
Im also in NJ Band and its a great band.The conductor is really nice and the people in band are real fun.They have once again relit the passion I once had for Band.Now it holds a special place in my heart.
Lastly , NJC BAND WILL BE HOLDING A MINI CONCERT IN LECTURE THEATER 5 'ANI-ANIME' ON 7TH MARCH 2008 AT 7PM.TICKETS ARE SELLING AT $6.PLS BUY FROM ME.8 MORE TICKETS TO SELL.....