Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @ 1:31 AM
Chinese new year is over already as in no more house visiting.
Collected money of cos.Haha.can't deny that I have a liking for $$.Who doesn't right?
Visited the usual place including christina liew house and I found out her brother plays weird online games. D: Its true.This New year earned a total of $80 from winnings + hong bao = ???
Let's just say its a big amount and able to last me half a year if spent correctly of course.
Valentine's day is nearing and yet im pausing to think, to ponder.Is this the correct choice?
For once in my life I feel that I have control over my life and yet I'm afraid to venture into a new world.
I learnt my lesson.Climbed the mountain but fell to death.Its a tough choice.So choose wisely.
Walk hard and hard walk...Know the difference?