Thursday, January 10, 2008 @ 9:32 PM
I've decided to use my blog to help me slim down.Im gonna remind myself everyday of the exercise to do and if I dun i will let everyone noe.LOL.ok maybe not everyone is interested but well its just a mental thing to help make me exercise.haha.SO today I din't do any exercise and I ate chicken drumstick.): BOO!!!! growing fat liao la.OMG.I sound like a girl but well I wanna slim down.GOGOGO.erm.so today I ate more than usual and with no exercise.
Today was the longest day in school as today my lesson ends at 2.30 while other days it ends earlier.Tomorrow ending at 12noon YAY.hm.Lectures are still boring and Im falling aslp everyday.
Got caught today by the DM for my hair,forced me to cut it so Im angry with SAJC now.BLeah.Destroy the mood to go to school.I wanna go canoeing to toughened myself.tmr got water polo trial and im in guitar and rock climbing.hehe.SO many CCA that I wanna try.woots!