<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @ 10:21 PM

Happy New Year to everybody!
Its finally 2008 and so I must say goodbye to 2007.Along it goes with all the bad memories from 2007.
Bye bye bad memories.All I can say is 2007 is filled with so many experience and from it I learned many things.I will learn from my mistakes and make it better the next time in 2008.
I shall say goodbye to my friends as we are leaving one another so I wish that you all will do well in everything you guys do.Cheers ppl!
I love and hate 2007!
New Year comes with new resolutions.This year they will all be written down and I'll make sure to fulfill them all.
Tomorrow will be going to SAJC which is really far from my place.Its 1hour and 15mins of travel time for me.Its long long trip.
I LOVE NAN HUA BAND.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS.
I LOVE MY CLASS.
I LOVE MY BAND MATES.
I MISS THE TEACHERS.
I MISS MY SCHOOL.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥