Monday, December 10, 2007 @ 4:28 PM
Life is filled with choices and now im stuck between making a very big decision.I hate making such difficult choices and sometimes I hope there's a person who can make them for me.haha.
Right now , I'm not satisfied with the way things are but if it's possible I hope I can make a few changes to fit into it.
So Close by Jon McLaughin is a really nice song.From the Movie Enchanted OST.HAHA.
Enchanted is a nice fairytale also.Those who haven't catch this movie yet please do.
There's so many movie I wanna catch but all my money is saved for the korea trip.Let's hope that I still have some left for the movies when I'm back.
Staying at home without a job feels bad, especially when so many ppl are working and yet u seemed like the only person at home who is so free.haha.Thats wad I feel now.Slack and No Life.Hai.
So Close Still So Far.I have a lot more to learn I guess.