Friday, December 07, 2007 @ 7:29 PM
Been a hectic week for nan hua band.The performance was just over yesterday.For those who came I thank them for those who did not I'll just ignore you people for now cause im really tired.
Sometimes I wished I could pull my brain out so I can stop thinking about anything.I want a blank mind but it always thinks about things that are unpleasant to me.I can't take it anymore.The sometimes are just like today.The more it came to my mind the more frustrated I become.
Life is bothersome , life is hard.I hate it , I always liked things to be easy so I don't like the way things are developing now.
Im suffocating right now , there's so many things I wanna say but I can't.Hesitating whether is it correct or wrong thus holding back.I can't be this way forever.
I want to change myself but I lack the willpower.I need to discipline myself and I need to get away from the people involved.I really can't stand it.
Yes , I get the point already so please stop smsing me with those words in the sms.You never know what i'm thinking or feeling right now , so please stop those words.It hurts a lot even though they are just mere words....
Crap.CRAp.CRAp.CRAP!!!!!
Once again , im gonna drown myself in music again , seeking for a answer to my question.Enlighten me please.