Saturday, October 13, 2007 @ 11:39 PM
Just happened to be thinking about this year.Its been full of ups and downs.Really it is....Everything is mixed up in this big combustion of memories which binds everything together.
I cannot forget and it just sinks deeper into me.The more it sinks the more I realize I can't let go.Its not that it is too painful but its just that I can't.
Din't it all meant something? If not whats the purpose in doing it?
This feeling can't be explained right now but should be expressed out sooner or later.
My report book made me realize how weak I am.Dropped so much that I seem pathetic to be in my class.I can be classified under unranked if u noe what I mean so its been a lousy week so far.
On another note , I wonder if god was watching over me all this time....It might be just pure coincidental but whats the chances of it happening 2 days straight.
When I felt the lowest , the best medicine came to cheer me up and gave me some faith.
Why? Why does it hurt so much even though there's nothing left for me.....
It's in the card , the song is what I meant. Nothing has changed , this wasn't the ending I had expected.