Sunday, August 26, 2007 @ 9:07 PM
Yes! Finally A day for me to blog.Haven been coming to blogger cause of my own personal restriction and I think I am coming up very well.
Anyway , my studies are not going very well.I spent my time in school but only 1/8 of it is being used for studying and I can't study at home too.So I am facing a serious problem here , I must really find a place for me to study soon.Prelims are only a few more days away and after that it will be O lvls. Its the first time that I am getting abit scared.Haha.Its a major exam so i think anyone would be scared.
Now I have a goal.Yea.SO I shall work towards it.I think that with a goal I would be able to pia.
I will be the dark horse.Evil horse.I will cut a path out to survive.I will...........
comics still are on my to do list even in the midst of exams.I just love them. :D