Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @ 12:14 AM
Ok.Its been just one day but I've decided to use back this blog.
Anyway:Thank you 313 for inviting me to today's outing.It was fun.
Thanks to everybody who wished me happy birthday.Even though I was surpirsed by the first message recieved.Wasn't expecting it.
Thanks to my family for sticking to the tradition of my birthday and ate fish and chip with me for a consecutive 9 years now.
Thanks to all my aunties who gave me presents in the form of money. :D
I have yet to recieve presents from my friends.I think there will be some tmr so....
Thanks in advance to ALL my friends.
Thank YOU! Even though its just 10 minutes I enjoyed every minute of it.I must see things in a different angle to get a different feelings but I wasn't able to because I kept thinking that it was not enough.But after today I've learned my lesson .Not all things are bad.
Its the same as a glass half filled with water.
It is half filled with water , not half empty.
Its 1am. butI am glad I finally thought somethings out.