Sunday, July 22, 2007 @ 1:33 AM
I think that there is a 'unchanging emotion' no matter how much time passes.
I can cry, but I can't fly.When i'm doing well , it just feel like I'm running into a wall.....If I think the goal is too high,its simple but.....its neither.
Sometimes it just works out , but that's it.
ahhhhhhh..........I want to fly...
-------------------
Life sucks but my Life rocks.Thats a very nice phrase....people should learn to love themselves first before trying to love others.So right now , I will love myself first and give myself nothing but the best.....
I will start my running program too..I must start building my stamina and slim down a bit also.haha. I have learn my lesson this time...the hard way....but I'm glad I realised my mistake in the end.Hope that it is not too late. Heeeee~~~
-------------------
Ok as you have ordered.Kerin said 'HI~~~~!!!'