<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, July 22, 2007 @ 7:27 PM

I won't be online much now since I am restrained from using the computer during weekdays now.Ahhh I hate it but its for my own good thus I must endure this last few months.
Lets just work hard for everything from now on....
Since I won't be coming online much , I know that I will miss my weekly manga chapters.

Its my sec 4 year and with O levels coming up I can't believe that I am still thinking of such stuff.Its because the answer means a lot to me , so much that it is more important than my O level results.Thats something that I strongly believe in and no matter what others might say I will still insist on having it.It might be troublesome for people, like how others have mentioned but I too am being troubled by it.Thats why its better to give a answer and end everything so everyone can move on.
You can call me stubborn or even hate me for it but I won't mind.
I think my patience have greatly improved since meeting you.I am able to wait longer each time and now I don't really mind waiting longer.
I will hold on to the unchanging emotion no matter how much time may pass because there's a invisible string that binds everything together and fate will always bring us back together someday.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥