Thursday, June 21, 2007 @ 9:12 PM
Nothing seems to go as planned or even unplanned as well.Cause every time I plan something it doesn't turn out the way it should be and today I did something unplanned it also did not turned out as planned.How? Even I dun haf the answer to that.
So whats the thing that was unplanned? After band I went home and since I had so many free time during band I took time out to think.As I was walking home I suddenly have an idea so when I reached home , I changed and left.Taking something with me and some words that I really wanted to say.
I reached that place and I waited downstairs , thinking that I might have a chance.I waited for an hour plus then I left.As I left , I was disappointed cause I thought it might worked out.
After everything , I felt like a fool , a stupid one.
How?Maybe God has the answer to it but I'm to afraid to ask him for it.Help?