<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 8:07 PM

I dun like the feelings that I am feeling now and I suddenly have the urge not to let people read this blog anymore.Why does something like this have to come up so suddenly.Even I was not informed until now?
About my feelings.Its just mixed and I really dunno wad to do about it.I can't help but be scared about it all I hope there will be a rain to wash away everything but being a realistic person.I know it will not happen.
Now it seems like everything in this world is dull. The sudden depression for no reasons. Guess this is signs of being emo.Not even sure what emo means.Maybe it means emotional.Even my beloved music is not helping me now....
Tonight I am alone at home again and it is during these times that depression kicks in.

Sometime I wonder who you are to me or what do I mean to you. You were never there when I needed you the most and each times I can't help it but question it. Most of the time I find reasons to believe it again but the next time it happens again and it just gets harder each time.

I know results are depressing and I can't do anything but to ask you to cheer up only. The feeling of uselessness. What am I to you? We have been through so many things together .I need an answer. I really want to know it now now now.




Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥