<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Friday, May 11, 2007 @ 2:44 PM

Exams are unofficially over i think.All the main paper are over now left the science paper1 and SPA assessment. Even though its just the science paper 1 I still have many tuition.This week already had 4 from just 2 teachers including the one today.Hais cannot take so much studies and the A maths made me wanna cry after each paper , paper 2 wasn't so tough but A maths paper 1.I really wanted to strangle myself after the test.Should have done more revision even though i revised till 2 the day before.
Now I wanna relax for the weekend and start revising on sunday again.I need to work something out and make it good.Hope I can be creative.Haha.My brain has no innovation cells so usually it doesn't come up with great ideas....hahaas.I shall try.

Sometime you make me so angry and sometimes you make me so happy. I cannot tale the days without you anymore. I dun want to see your back anymore. Wish everything could be better. Can it be better???




Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥