Saturday, April 28, 2007 @ 9:56 PM
Speech day today and it was kinda boring and the food given was useless :D Woke up early at around 7 and left the house without telling anyone and no one really bothered where I go.LOL.
Reached school at around 8.15 and sat around awhile and then I saw seryang.The first thing he said was ' Shit! My father got into an accident' Was surprised by it but I'm glad he's fine.
Speech day and the guest of honor talked damn long la.zzzzz and all I heard was aeroponic hydroponic and money..... lmao.
After that went to eat with a whole bunch of friends from 4/2 and 4/6.Came home and slept and wake up to watchthe movie '300' it was a nice show and its damn bloody cos its action.suppose to be bloody and it was rated M18....internet has all the solution...almost all I think.... :D
So now will begin studying for mid year...already started now is just continue.....
22 to go...