<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 @ 9:05 PM

Hm.I think I am going to start studying now.Not because I suddenly got enlightened or something but I feel that I need to study cos I cannot continue failing my subjects.Got my geog paper today , as usual I failed it got a 8/20 and suddenly I felt bad about failing.So I decided not to fail anymore and I am going to start studying now.
There was band today , percussion yuxuan was put in charge today.I wasn't there to see how it goes but I will take over the next sec 1 prac personally cos the sec 1 needs some discipline knocked into them.They are pretty slack and this will not do the band good in the future.But I hope I wun scold them too badly till they lose their passion for band.LOL.That has always been the problem in band,everyone is so sensitive including me.hahaas.So I must be especially careful when doing a speech or debrief.
We're informed that band and guzheng will not be performing in the cultural night.That was kinda shocking cos we were all preparing to chiong for it cos it will the last performance for us sec 4s.Its good to end our band 'career' with a good ending.
However,if we really dun have the chance to perform,the sec 4s can always form the alumni band and join the band in an oversea trip this year(hopefully there is one cos mr adrian tan is trying to ask for one) wheeee~~~
So we can always perform with nan hua band.(:
I think I will miss band if I was to leave it.but I will leave the post of me missing wadever of the band to the last day of me being in band.yup.So I will not post it now.hahaas
Oh well.I will buck up for my studies now.Hope its not too late.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥