Thursday, March 08, 2007 @ 4:30 PM
Oh well.Seems to me that none of my family members believe me , neither in this family or my relatives there.How can family members not trust one another,if my relatives doesn't trust me I dun care lo but its my family members who said it right in front of me that they cannot trust me.So now what should I do? With stress coming up on this problem and arising problems in school.Who can I trust now? Maybe my pillow? Not a human for sure.Cos there's no soul out there in this world that I think I can put my trust in except one but I dun think I should disturb her with more problems. I shall walk through this troubles on my own two feet and I hope I can walk out of this 'dark period' with my head held high.
Really down now and SYF is around the corner , people can go around saying that they dun think band can get gold but can I? No I can't ,I am a major and I have to keep the band morale high.Stress on everything.I cannot focus on anything anymore.
Sad life I have. :)
oh well......might as well fight before i die huh.
I need to find a place to chill out tmr....